Hi, I’m Cathy, an over-achieving SEO copywriter, content writer and strategist.
These days, it’s getting harder to stand out online unless you have compelling content that instantly engages and connects.
We’re talking about content that whips people into a frenzy (like a ‘Black Friday’ sale on steroids) and makes them hungry to learn more about you – without of course appearing spammy, salesy or annoying.
And the best content is one that’s written that please both search engines and humans. We call this SEO copywriting.
If your content is not written with SEO in mind then it’s going to be harder for you to be found in the noise and clutter of the digital landscape. And let’s be frank – you need your content to convert.
- Family first – being a business owner gives me the flexibility to be more present (emotionally and physically) for my family, especially to my boys, Batman and Robin. Batman is my pug that keeps my feet warm and Robin is my little 3-year-old
- Authentic communication – connecting people and brands through impactful storytelling
- Community & belonging – communication that connects people with a mix of voices
- Earning & investing with integrity – I’m big on giving back. When you work with me, you’re also helping to promote a better world through my work with Bayside Women’s Shelter.
Are we a good fit?
We’ll make a great team if you’re looking to partner with someone who is easy-going and takes the time to get to know you and your business.
I’ve written for dozens of small businesses, entrepreneurs and corporates and would love to hear from you.
The copywriting process
I love to delight my clients and the key is clear communication from the start.
Here’s what to expect when you hire me as your copywriter. No nasty surprises.
01 // The Scope
02 // The Quote
- What you’ll get
- When you’ll get it
- How much it’ll cost
03 // Over To You
Let’s get the party started.
04 // The Briefing
- Your business story & objectives
- Your branding personality & tone of voice
- Your target audience