Are you making these blogging blunders?
- You blog inconsistently – only when you have a spare moment (which is never really)
- You run out of ideas on what to blog about
- You’re staring at the blank white page hoping for creative juice but you’d rather use that time doing other stuff you enjoy
- You’re not getting the ‘likes’, comments and shares you’d like and you want to change that and get max ROI
Save the stress – let me craft your content
I can help you with writing engaging posts that are structured, sharable and deliver the key messages. The best blogs are ones that:
- Rank well on search engines
- Have high engagement with your customers in the form of ‘likes’, comments and shares on social media
- And most importantly, great blogs convert. They have a strong message and call to action. They bring in the sales you want.
**Limited time only - blogs start from only $99**
Let me help you with your blogs and watch your sales and traffic grow. Don’t delay – book in today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should have a blog?
I think every business that interacts online should have a blog. And that’s about every business nowadays. Having a blog on your website will:
- Improve your website’s SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Increase traffic to your site through inbound links
- Establish you and your business as the authority – even if you’re just starting out and EVEN in a saturated market
- Meet new people who are your potential customers – did you know that on average, potential customers will read 3 to 5 pieces of content before they actually start engaging with your products or services?
Can you write about my industry?
I love working with women entrepreneurs and small businesses across a range of industries. I’ve written for businesses in banking & finance, parenting, not-for-profit/charities and online stores.
Ok great. I'm keen - whats next?
Great! I’d love to work with you. Contact me here for a detailed quote. I’ll send you a briefing document where I’ll find out a little bit more info about you, your business and objectives.