Content Marketing Strategy
Let’s clear the clutter and get some content clarity
Why your website needs a content strategy for max ROI
Content strategy delves into the bigger picture —the ins and outs of how and why your content will be created, managed, and updated.
First impressions count, especially in a saturated market. In the digital age where there’s content overload – how do you ensure you have the right content at all times that’ll engage and covert?
Gaining content simply means:
- You save time so you can focus on other stuff and say goodbye to inconsistent and sporadic content
- You’re set up for success which is measured easily through goal setting & tracking
- Deepened relationship with your customers through purposeful, value-added content.
- You’ll have 8 times more traffic to your site (hello SEO juice)
- Increased brand awareness and customer loyalty.
What you can expect in the strategy sessions
- Pre-session questionnaire to find out more about you, your business and goals
- 90-120-minute pow-wow session over Skype or in-person (Inner City Sydney)
- Follow up notes, resources, links and suggested next step actions
- Email support for two weeks in case you have any questions
- And the best thing of all, a clear picture of your content for the next 6-12 months
Get content clarity today
Watch your online sales and traffic grow as you get savvy about your content strategy and planning. Don’t delay – book in today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the content strategy suitable for?
Whether you’re a start-up or an established business, every business needs a content strategy.
It’s especially important to have one if you find you’re not getting the sales you expected or plateauing. Having a strategy enables you to be proactive and fix any potential content ‘leaky buckets’.
The content strategy sessions are designed to leave you feeling inspired and empowered to refresh your content.
In turn, this will grow your sales, build more site traffic and establish your brand authority.
What are we going to discuss? What's involved?
No matter what stage of the business you’re in, the session will be tailored specifically to you. Some of the things we can discuss include:
- Your content marketing strategy. We will discuss your vision, goals, audience research, brand voice and personality
- Walk through your site and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Plan out your blog – getting clarity on structure and types of blogs you should have on your site
- Devise a strategy for your email marketing – ensuring its targeted and contains the right information that your audience will feel compelled to read
How far in advance do I have to book?
I take a small number of clients each month to ensure quality and support after the session.
I suggest booking at least 3 weeks in advance so I can prepare for our meeting.
What will I get after the session?
After our session, you’ll get:
- Personalised email support for two weeks
- Follow up notes, links to further research/info
- Recommendations on next steps and actions
You can also use the time for me to review any content you’ve created since our session to ensure you’re on the right track.
You’ll get a response to your email within 24 business hours.